· The EPA has deemed indoor air quality one of the top five environmental risks the United States faces today.
· The EPA states that indoor air pollutants are 3 to 70 times higher than outdoor air.
· Tens of millions of microorganisms can be found in one square foot of carpeting.
· People exposed to toxic air pollutants at sufficient concentrations may experience health effects, including cancer and damage to the immune system, as well as neurological, developmental, respiratory, and other health problems.
· The Consumer Product Safety Commission connects 150 chemicals commonly found in our homes to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological disorders.
· The US of America Federal Code of Regulations exempts manufacturers from full labeling of products if used for personal, family or household care.
Our Austin Air Air filters are simply the best on the market.
Wide selection of models and colors to choose from